The Vassar Network
Career networking is a vital part of professional development. As a Vassar alumna/us or student, you are part of, and have access to, a network of more than 40,000 people who have shared the Vassar experience.
There are several ways to locate and connect with Vassar alumnae/i and others in the Vassar community.
First, join VassarNet, Vassar’s online community of alumnae/i, students, parents, faculty, and friends of Vassar, to build your network and find Vassar-connected opportunities. On this platform, you can:
- Search for people by industry, location, major, and more.
- Send messages to contacts of interest, and set up informational interviews.
- Join groups to affiliate over shared interests and identities.
- Search for (or post) job and internship opportunities for the Vassar community.
- Ask career-related questions and get answers from the community.
Second, to locate additional alumnae/i of interest, check out the Alumnae/i Directory. This directory contains listings for all alumnae/i, including people who may be willing to share career advice.
Third, check out the profiles of almost 29,000 alumnae/i on Vassar’s LinkedIn “University” Page, where you can search for alumnae/i by employer, location, industry, and more.
Have a job or internship lead to share?
You can help to strengthen the Vassar network for current students and alumnae/i by posting your opportunity on VassarNet. Internships and entry-level positions can also be posted to Handshake, Vassar’s job/internship database for students. Get more information about recruiting Vassar students.
The Career Development Office at Vassar offers a variety of services to alumnae/i and students, including:
- Career counseling
- Career assessment
- Law and graduate school advisement
- Access to a number of subscription and password-protected job search resources and databases
- Career Development Office services and resources for Alumnae/i