Skip to site navigationMenu

News

CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR AAVC SERVICE

The Nominating and Governance Committee of the Alumnae/i Association of Vassar College (AAVC) is soliciting nominations for candidates to serve on the AAVC Board and on committees of the Board for 2021 and beyond. All nominations are confidential and will be retained for future consideration as applicable.

As representatives of Vassar's nearly 40,000 alumnae/i living across the globe, the AAVC Board represents the alumnae/i in advancing the mission of the College. Committees of the Board include alumnae/i who are not Board members but play an integral role in serving the interests of alumnae/i. The Board and its committees comprise a diverse group reflecting the demographics of the greater alumnae/i population, including class year, gender identity, ethnicity, geography, profession, and other factors.

If you would like to recommend someone who would be a strong contributor to the work of the AAVC Board, or would like to be considered yourself, kindly submit nominations by Friday, December 18, 2020.

Nominations Link

Please reference the candidate’s volunteer work and relationship to Vassar, with a description of this individual's unique qualifications for the role.

If you or someone you know is interested in working with your class, becoming involved with your local club, or participating in other volunteer activities on behalf of Vassar, please visit the Alumnae/i website’s Volunteer section for more information.

Many thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Anne Green ’93

Chair, AAVC Nominating and Governance Committee