Go to navigationMenu

News

Call for Nominations: AAVC Board of Directors and Committees

The Nominating and Governance Committee of the AAVC Board is soliciting nominations for candidates to serve on the board and on committees of the board. Committees of the board include alumnae/i who are not board members but play an integral part in realizing the Board’s mission. As representatives of Vassar's nearly 40,000 alumnae/i living across the globe, the AAVC Board represents the alumnae/i in advancing the interests and mission of Vassar. The board and its committees comprise a diverse group representing the greater alumnae/i body’s demographics, including class year, gender, geography, ethnicity, profession, and other factors.

If you would like to participate or know someone who would like to contribute to the work of the AAVC Board, please submit nominations (including self-nominations) to aavcnominations@vassar.edu by January 4, 2019.

Please reference the candidate’s volunteer work and relationship to Vassar, with a description of this individual's unique qualifications for the role.  If you or someone you know is interested in working with your class, becoming involved with your local club, or participating in other volunteer activities, please see the Volunteer Form.  Thank you!  

- The AAVC Nominating and Governance Committee

Posted by Office of Communications Monday, November 5, 2018