Go to navigation (press enter key)Menu

News

AAVC Board Slate and Amended Bylaws

Members of the Alumnae and Alumni of Vassar College (AAVC),

In anticipation of the annual meeting of the AAVC at reunion, the nominating committee of the AAVC is pleased to present this slate of candidates for election by the Alumnae/i body on June 11, 2016. Nominating committee members review all recommendations and identify alumnae/i with the experiences and skills that best match those needed in the board positions to be filled in the next year. Professional expertise, volunteer experience, service to Vassar, and current knowledge of Vassar are important criteria for nominees. We aim for a board that is balanced in its talents and reflects the diversity of Vassar alumnae/i.

http://alums.vassar.edu/aavc/board/nominations.html

The Board of Directors of the AAVC approved changes to the Bylaws at its February 2016 meeting. The Bylaws may be amended by a two-thirds vote of the entire Board of Directors, which shall be ratified by a majority of the votes cast at a meeting of the members of the Association. Notice of proposed amendments is given here not less than thirty (30) days in advance of such meeting. Please see the amended version along with the previous one below: 

Posted by Office of Communications Thursday, May 5, 2016