Please visit our COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) Updates page for all developments.
Skip to site navigationMenu

News

AAVC Corner

Dear Alumnae/i,

Thinking of all of you and hoping you are staying healthy and safe. 

I am pleased to announce that, on behalf of the Nominating and Governance Committee and in accordance with the AAVC bylaws, the new slate of AAVC Board members is live on the Alumnae/i website.

Congratulations to all of our outstanding nominees!

In addition, the amended bylaws, which were unanimously approved by the AAVC Board this spring, are also available on the site.

Important Reunion News!

Classes ending in 0s and 5s, please mark your calendars and join us for Virtual Reunion 2020, including our opening program via Zoom on Saturday, June 6, 2020 starting promptly at 11am EDTIn lieu of the traditional "voice vote," we will conduct an online poll via email a week prior to reunion to ratify both the slate and the newly amended bylaws. President Bradley will be with us to update us on the college, as well. Classes are busy arranging their own virtual reunion activities for that weekend and leading up to it.

Please look for an invitation to this and other exciting virtual reunion events shortly and keep checking the VC 2020 Reunion site for updates!  

In the meantime, please take care, everyone. We look forward to being in touch (virtually)!

Salve and Go Brewers!

Steve Hankins '85, P'13, '17

AAVC President 

Posted by Office of Communications Friday, May 1, 2020