Go to navigation (press enter key)Menu

News

Reunion 2015

Smiles, laughter, and good times were abundant during Reunion 2015, as close to 2,000 alumnae/i, families, and friends descended upon campus.

Click on the image to see the Reunion 2015 photo gallery.

Attendees gathered at receptions and listened to guest lecturers such as Lynn Povich ’65. They enjoyed BBQ, marched in the annual parade—some while dancing to the tunes of the marching bands—and raised more than $16.8 million in reunion gifts.

Most importantly, alumnae/i from classes ending in 0s and 5s reconnected with their classmates and Vassar—hats off to the Class of 1965, which celebrated its 50th reunion!

A big thanks from the Alumnae and Alumni of Vassar College (AAVC) goes to the many volunteers who support college activities and keep alumnae/i engaged with each other. Additional kudos goes to Linda Malone ’75, who received AAVC’s 2015 Spirit of Vassar Award, and the African American Alumnae/i of Vassar College, the recipient of AAVC’s 2015 Outstanding Service to Vassar Award.

Reunion 2015 also brought out a volley of social media posts, likes, photos, videos, and tweets (with the corresponding hashtag #VCreunion15) on Facebook (AAVC) and Twitter (@VassarAlums). If you haven’t yet, check them out now!

Here are some of our favorite photos—from the Class of 1945-4 to the Class of 2010—to share with all of our alumnae/i and families.

Watch a slideshow while listening to the recording of the beautiful song, "Light Inside Us." The song, written by RSL Interfaith Fellow Adah R. Hetko, was performed during the Reunion 2015 memorial service.

Posted by Office of Communications Friday, June 19, 2015